Semi Private Cruise - Half Day Cruise - Catamaran Lagoon 40 - Sunset
Mykonos Cruise to Delos & Rhenia Island
Cruise in luxury across the deep blue waters of the Aegean Sea with the modern Catamaran Lagoon 40. Discover Mykonos in half a day with semi-private Mykonos Cruise in order to enjoy the idyllic sunsets of the magical island.
Mykonos Cruise lasts 5 exciting hours. The departure time is at 3.00 pm and arrival time at 08.00 am, just before sunset. Our company's modern mini-vans will pick you up from your hotel, providing the most relaxing way, in order to reach the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos), and will return you back to the hotel.
Relax in the comfortable seats of the modern Catamaran Lagoon 40 and let summer sea breezes caress your body. First stop, the sacred island of anticity - Delos, the birthplace of God Apollo with a fascinating mythological history and an amazing archaeological site to admire.
Next stop is the gorgeous Rhenia, which will offer you an amazing experience in its crystal blue aquamarine waters..You will have lunch on the Catamaran, enjoy delicious drinks and just before sunset we will sail towards Little Venice to admire the beauty of this picturesque district.
Sail past Delos Island and embark on a magical voyage through Greek mythology and history with your knowledgeable skipper as you discover Apollo's birthplace in all its glory. As you take in the breathtaking scenery, sit back and relax with a glass of Mykonian wine.
Dive into Rhenia's pure waves and feel the silky golden sand under your toes as the spectacular sunset sweeps over the sky.
Photograph the whitewashed buildings of Mykonos' Little Venice as they shimmer on the Aegean Sea. Watch in awe as the legendary Grecian sunset paints a rainbow of hues on the sky. Be dropped off at your hotel with a personalized transfer feeling revitalized.
What is Included
- Professional Crew
- Fresh main meals
- Open bar with local wine
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Private transportation before & after the cruise
What is Not Included
- Drop of at Delos upon request with additional fee
- No pets allowed
- Access to wheelchairs is not available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers suffering from heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our experienced crew is very familiar with the Mykonos surroundings and can suggest the perfect, tailor-made itinerary for those who seek advice
Departure & Return
Departure time is at 03.00 pm and arrival time at 08.00 pm, respectively at Mykonos New Port (Tourlos).
- For a full refund, please cancel at least 48 hours before the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If canceled because the minimum is not met, you will be offered a different date / experience or a full refund.
- In case of bad weather, the program is re-planned and we usually sail to the southern beaches of the island.
- Our company's fully air-conditioned mini-vans will pick you up from your hotel, providing the most relaxing way, in order to reach the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos) safely and without hassle. Upon your return, you will be chauffeured back to your accommodation. However, if the point is inaccessible, a new meeting point is set.
The answers provided below are based on customer questions.