Semi Private Cruise - Half Day Cruise - Catamaran Lagoon 38 - Sunset
Mykonos Cruise to Delos & Rhenia Island
Board the modern Catamaran Lagoon 38 for an amazing sea adventure. This half-day, semi-private Mykonos Cruise will leave you spellbound.
Mykonos Cruise lasts 5 exciting hours. The departure time is at 2.30 pm and arrival time at 08.30 am, just before sunset. Our company's fully air-conditioned mini-vans will pick you up from your hotel, providing the most relaxing way, in order to reach the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos) safely and without hassle. Upon your return, you will be chauffeured back to your accommodation.
You will visit the famous sacred island of anticity - Delos, the birthplace of God Apollo, aboard the romantic cruise. You will discover the true mythological history and capture the unique archaeological site.
Afterwards, you will anchor on the paradise island of Rhenia, where you will swim in the azure waters, enjoy a delicious lunch and refreshing drinks on board. Just before sunset, Little Venice is waiting for you to immerse yourself in its unsurpassed beauty.
Sail past one of Greece's most important archaeological sites, the island of Delos. Learn everything about Apollo’s birthplace and listen to your experienced skipper to delve into the magic of Greek mythology and history. Admire the stunning landscapes while sipping a glass of fine Mykonian wine.
Reach Rhenia's golden shoreline and marvel at the pristine landscape. Sit back, relax and take in the views of the beautiful crystalline waterways that glisten in the stunning rays of the sunset.
Make your way to Mykonos Little Venice and snap some pictures of the whitewashed buildings while they reflect on the Aegean Sea. Be amazed as the sky lights up with vibrant colors from the famous Grecian sunset. Say goodbye to your captain and crew before being dropped off at your hotel.
What is Included
- Professional Crew
- Fresh main meals
- Open bar with local wine
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Private transportation before & after the cruise
What is Not Included
- Drop of at Delos upon request with additional fee
- No pets allowed
- Access to wheelchairs is not available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers suffering from heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our experienced crew is very familiar with the Mykonos surroundings and can suggest the perfect, tailor-made itinerary for those who seek advice
Departure & Return
Departure time is at 03.00 pm and arrival time at 08.00 pm, respectively at Mykonos New Port (Tourlos).
- For a full refund, please cancel at least 48 hours before the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If canceled because the minimum is not met, you will be offered a different date / experience or a full refund.
- In case of bad weather, the program is re-planned and we usually sail to the southern beaches of the island.
- Our company's fully air-conditioned mini-vans will pick you up from your hotel, providing the most relaxing way, in order to reach the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos) safely and without hassle. Upon your return, you will be chauffeured back to your accommodation. However, if the point is inaccessible, a new meeting point is set.
The answers provided below are based on customer questions.