Semi Private Cruise - Half Day Cruise - Catamaran Lagoon 44 - Morning
Mykonos Cruise to Delos & Rhenia Island
Board the luxurious Catamaran Lagoon 440 for an amazing summer experience. Book this half-day, semi-private, morning Mykonos Cruise in order to explore the enchanting beauty of the island.
Mykonos Cruise lasts 5 exciting hours. The departure time is at 09.30 am and arrival time at 02.30 pm. Our company's fully air-conditioned mini-vans will pick you up from your hotel, providing the most relaxing way, in order to reach the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos), and will return you back to the hotel. Upon your return, you will be chauffeured back to your accommodation.
The morning sun will give you well-being as we head towards Delos. You will experience its fascinating mythological history and capture photos of the island's great archaeological site. Next stop, Rhenia, the secret paradise island!
Get ready for refreshing dives from the boat, seabed exploration with snorkeling equipment and enjoyable sunbathing under the summer sun. A delicious lunch and fine wines on board will enhance your experience after swimming, while a short visit to Little Venice will ideally complete your romantic cruise.
Sail to Delos and discover an ancient settlement of mythological, historical, and archaeological significance. Learn about the most notable monuments and their illustrious history. Tune in with your expert captain and dive deep into greek mythology while admiring the breathtaking views.
Continue your journey to Rhenia Island, a peaceful, pristine area ideal for a rejuvenating swim stop. Snorkel while a delectable fresh lunch is prepared on board. As the sun goes down, sail to Mykonos Little Venice and capture images of its whitewashed edifices reflecting in the azure blue Aegean Sea.
What is Included
- Professional Crew
- Fresh main meals
- Open bar with local wine
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Private transportation before & after the cruise
What is Not Included
- Drop of at Delos upon request with additional fee
- No pets allowed
- Access to wheelchairs is not available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers suffering from heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our experienced crew is very familiar with the Mykonos surroundings and can suggest the perfect, tailor-made itinerary for those who seek advice
Departure & Return
Departure time is at 09.30 am and arrival time at 02.30 pm, respectively at Mykonos New Port (Tourlos).
- For a full refund, please cancel at least 48 hours before the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If canceled because the minimum is not met, you will be offered a different date / experience or a full refund.
- In case of bad weather, the program is re-planned and we usually sail to the southern beaches of the island.
- Our company's fully air-conditioned mini-vans will pick you up from your hotel, providing the most relaxing way, in order to reach the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos) safely and without hassle. Upon your return, you will be chauffeured back to your accommodation. However, if the point is inaccessible, a new meeting point is set.
The answers provided below are based on customer questions.