Semi Private Cruise - Half Day Cruise - Catamaran Lagoon 38 - Morning
Mykonos Cruise to Delos & Rhenia Island
Explore the unexplored beauties of the Aegean Sea with the Catamaran Lagoon 38. Discover Mykonos in half a day with Mykonos Cruise service early in the morning and travel to cosmopolitan destinations.
Mykonos Cruise lasts 5 exciting hours. The departure time is at 09.30 am, from the island's new port (Tourlos), and arrival time at 02.30 pm, at the same location. We offer the most luxurious, comfortable and safe transportation. We provide you with fully air-conditioned mini-vans.
Board for an exciting cruise! First stop, the sacred island of anticity - Delos, the birthplace of God Apollo. Discover the wonderful mythological history of Delos and capture with your camera the amazing archaeological site.
Next stop is the gorgeous Rhenia, an earthly paradise with crystal blue aquamarine waters. You will enjoy cool dives, discover hidden coves, enjoy delicious lunch and cool drinks. The cruise schedule will be completed with a quick stop in the famous Little Venice.
Delos island is a must-see attraction, designated by Unesco as a World Heritage Site. Boasting diverse landscapes, the island invites visitors to delve into ancient Greece's heart. Learn about the most famous archaeological monuments and their hallowed history.
Dive into Rhenia's transparent virgin waters, dine onboard and unwind with a glass of wine. Head to Mykonos Little Venice and soak up the breathtaking sunset views. Take photos of its whitewashed edifices reflecting against the turquoise blue Aegean Sea and live in the moment.
What is Included
- Professional Crew
- Fresh main meals
- Open bar with local wine
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Private transportation before & after the cruise
What is Not Included
- Drop of at Delos upon request with additional fee
- No pets allowed
- Access to wheelchairs is not available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers suffering from heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our experienced crew is very familiar with the Mykonos surroundings and can suggest the perfect, tailor-made itinerary for those who seek advice
Departure & Return
Departure time is at 09.30 am and arrival time at 02.30 pm, respectively at Mykonos New Port (Tourlos).
- For a full refund, please cancel at least 48 hours before the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If canceled because the minimum is not met, you will be offered a different date / experience or a full refund.
- In case of bad weather, the program is re-planned and we usually sail to the southern beaches of the island.
- Our company's fully air-conditioned mini-vans will pick you up from your hotel, providing the most relaxing way, in order to reach the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos) safely and without hassle. Upon your return, you will be chauffeured back to your accommodation. However, if the point is inaccessible, a new meeting point is set.
The answers provided below are based on customer questions.