Private Cruise - Half Day Cruise - Catamaran Lagoon 38 - Sunset
Mykonos Cruise to Delos & Rhenia Island
Explore the unique Cycladic beaches on board the Catamaran Lagoon 38. This half-day, semi-private, Mykonos Cruise will offer you an unforgettable afternoon with stunning views of the unique landscapes unfurled before your eyes.
Mykonos Cruise lasts 5 exciting hours. The departure time is at 03.00 pm and arrival time at 08.00 pm. Our company's fully air-conditioned mini-vans will pick you up from your hotel, providing the most relaxing way, in order to reach the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos). Upon your return, you will be chauffeured back to your accommodation.
The guided tour will introduce you to the fascinating history of Delos, the birthplace of God Apollo. You will swim in the crystal blue aquamarine waters and admire the Aegean seabed with snorkeling equipment. Next stop, Rhenia. the secret paradise island!
Get ready for a culinary experience while enjoying a delicious dinner with mouth-watering delicacies on board. Last stop, romantic Little Venice awaits you with its beauty as the sun disappears into the horizon.
Sail from Mykonos to Delos and discover archaeological remains from one of Greece’s most important mythological settings. Discover Apollo's birthplace and listen to your knowledgeable skipper as he explains everything about Greek mythology and history. Enjoy the gorgeous scenery while sipping a glass of exquisite Mykonian wine and indulging in a delicious meal.
Carry on to your next stop, the stunning island of Rhenia. Dive into the shimmering waters and uncover a spectacular underwater world. Admire the gorgeous landscapes and take photos with Rhenia’s golden shoreline as a backdrop. Take in the views of the crystalline waterways as you sit back and relax.
Make your way to Mykonos Little Venice and snap some pictures of the whitewashed buildings while they reflect on the Aegean Sea. Be amazed as the sky lights up with vibrant colors from the famous Grecian sunset. Say goodbye to your captain and crew before being dropped off at your hotel.
What is Included
- Professional Crew
- Fresh main meals
- Open bar with local wine
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Private transportation before & after the cruise
What is Not Included
- Drop of at Delos upon request with additional fee
- No pets allowed
- Access to wheelchairs is not available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers suffering from heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our experienced crew is very familiar with the Mykonos surroundings and can suggest the perfect, tailor-made itinerary for those who seek advice
Departure & Return
Departure time is at 03.00 pm and arrival time at 08.00 pm, respectively at Mykonos New Port (Tourlos).
- For a full refund, please cancel at least 48 hours before the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If canceled because the minimum is not met, you will be offered a different date / experience or a full refund.
- In case of bad weather, the program is re-planned and we usually sail to the southern beaches of the island.
- Our company's fully air-conditioned mini-vans will pick you up from your hotel, providing the most relaxing way, in order to reach the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos) safely and without hassle. Upon your return, you will be chauffeured back to your accommodation. However, if the point is inaccessible, a new meeting point is set.
The answers provided below are based on customer questions.