Private Cruise - Full Day Cruise - Catamaran Lagoon 44 - Morning till Sunset
Mykonos Cruise to Delos, Rhenia Island, South Beaches
The full-day private yacht Mykonos cruise will give you the opportunity to explore the most beautiful beaches of the island. Relax in the comfortable seats of the modern Catamaran Lagoon 44 and let summer sea breezes caress your body.
Mykonos Cruise lasts 8 exciting hours. The departure time is at 10.00 am or 12.00 pm and arrival time at 06.00 pm or 08.00 pm, respectively. Our company's fully air-conditioned mini-vans will pick you up from your hotel, providing the most relaxing way, in order to reach the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos), and will return you back to the hotel.
Experience the fascinating mythology of Delos, swim in the azure waters of Rhenia island, tour the wonderful beaches of Ornos, Platis Gialos, Psarou and Paranga and Super Paradise, enjoy wine-tasting in Mykonian land as well as tasty local delicacies and capture with your camera the beautiful picturesque quarter of Little Venice just before sunset.
Marvel at the island of Delos and its exquisite archeological site. Learn about the sacred island where according to the Greek mythology Leto gave birth to Zeus’ twins Artemis and Apollo. Tune in with your skipper to find out more.
Sail towards Rhenia and enjoy the rural landscape. Use the snorkeling equipment provided on board and dive to explore the Aegen’s secrets. Stop at Skinos, a deep inlet kept a secret among the locals, and prepare for a scrumptious lunch featuring Mediterranean delicacies.
Sail past the beaches on the South coast and reach Super Paradise. Super Paradise Beach Club is known for having a lot of high-profile DJs play on its decks so prepare to enjoy the cosmopolitan atmosphere and drink exotic cocktails while dancing the day away.
Enjoy the views of Little Venice in Mykonos before returning to your hotel. The island's magnificent location is best appreciated at dusk, when you may get some stunning photographs. Be dropped off at your hotel and relish wonderful sailing memories.
What is Included
- Professional Crew
- Fresh main meals
- Open bar with local wine
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Private transportation before & after the cruise
What is Not Included
- Drop of at Delos upon request with additional fee
- No pets allowed
- Access to wheelchairs is not available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers suffering from heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our experienced crew is very familiar with the Mykonos surroundings and can suggest the perfect, tailor-made itinerary for those who seek advice
Departure & Return
Departure time is at 10.00 am or 12.00 pm and arrival time at 06.00 pm or 08.00 pm, respectively at Mykonos New Port (Tourlos).
- For a full refund, please cancel at least 48 hours before the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If canceled because the minimum is not met, you will be offered a different date / experience or a full refund.
- In case of bad weather, the program is re-planned and we usually sail to the southern beaches of the island.
- Our company's fully air-conditioned mini-vans will pick you up from your hotel, providing the most relaxing way, in order to reach the new port of Mykonos (Tourlos) safely and without hassle. Upon your return, you will be chauffeured back to your accommodation. However, if the point is inaccessible, a new meeting point is set.
The answers provided below are based on customer questions.
Similar Cruises that you may also like
Private CruiseFrom 150€Full Day Cruise - Catamaran Lagoon 38 Morning till Sunset
Private CruiseFrom 250€Full Day Cruise - Catamaran Lagoon 40 Morning till Sunset